- A holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
- A payment of up to £50.00 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 2.5 % above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment for the replacement of a lost key or security device. A copy of the receipt of the cost of a replacement key(s) or contractors invoice will be provided. The agent will account for £15.00 per hour by way of incurred costs if appropriate and evidence provided.
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
- Member of The Property Ombudsman Limited Property Redress Scheme.
- Membership Number PRS001304
- Member of Client Money Protect
- Membership Number CMP002713