Due to the ongoing Covid 19 situation we have decided to operate Total Letting for the most part remotely. We will of course keep our opening hours under constant review and are more than happy to increase our physical opening times should it be required.
The office will definitely be manned on Monday’s and Tuesday’s 9am to 5pm; we would kindly ask that wherever possible any issues are addressed over the phone or by email, if necessary we can make an appointment for face to face meetings.
We are always ‘open’ to discuss any maintenance items that need to be addressed or any other tenancy related items;
Please call the office on 01392 412626, this will automatically divert to our mobile should the office be closed, please may I ask that you call during our normal working hours, Monday to Friday 9-5. If it is an emergency please text the issue in the usual way for the out of hours response.
In order to ensure that all maintenance items are dealt with promptly please email the issue to both of the following email addresses;
Any problems please feel free to call/email.
Thank you for your understanding.
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week’s rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks’ rent
- A payment of up to £50.00 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 2.5 % above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment for the replacement of a lost key or security device. A copy of the receipt of the cost of a replacement key(s) or contractors invoice will be provided. The agent will account for £15.00 per hour by way of incurred costs if appropriate and evidence provided.
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
- Member of The Property Ombudsman Limited Property Redress Scheme.
- Membership Number PRS001304
- Member of Client Money Protect
- Membership Number CMP002713